One day Seminar On Water and Waste Water Management and Treatment Technologies-Challenges and Opportunity
Organised by :
Department of Chemical Engineering
Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology & Management (A unit of Rahul Foundation)
Under the guidance of The Institution of Engineers (India), Durgapur Local Center
Event Date: FEB 27, 2016
Venue: DIATM Seminar Hall, DIATM, Rajbandh , Durgapur-713212
Time : 10:00 AM onwards…
Objective- To increase the awareness amongst the students,academicians,researchers,technocrats and professionals of civil society, representatives from the government and corporate sector, legislators about the water and waste water management and technologies –Challenges and opportunity with respect to present and future trend which has become crying need in the present days and as well as for our future sustainability . Speakers from practical industrial and academic back ground having vast experience in water management will be our resource persons and they will deliver the lectures with presentation based on their experiences in industries.
- Dr. Swapan Ghosh,Vice President (Operation), Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Dr.Saikat Maitra, Prof.& Principal In Charge, WBCECT
- Dr.Tamal Mandal,Professor,Dept.of Chemical Engineering, NIT Durgapur
- Mr.Shantanu Chatterjee,Sr.VP,Hr & Adm.,H.C.I.Ltd.
- Dr. Sudip Pattanayek, Asso.Professor,IIT ,Delhi
- Mr. Bimalananda Senapati, VP,Vedanta Aluminium,Kalahandi,Orissa